sâmbătă, 16 iulie 2016

Where to rent a car with driver

I was in Bucharest and as my driving license was suspended because I had drink too much alchool, I needed to find a proper car along with a good driver, that would be able to give me a rite through Romania, in fact through the whole Romania, starting in Buccharest where I was at a very nice conference for a few days, and then in the country side, then at COnstanta, then in the danube Delta for a week or so, and finally in the Carpathians.

SO... I did what I am always doing, I have rented a car with driver from Sixt, but when I have landed in Bucharest there was no car, no driver, no nothing, and the employees from Sixt did not seem to care about my huge issues.

So, after a while I have decided to try my luck on the internet, with a Romanian black car taxi company, that would provide for me a very nice car, and also a very nice driver, and I mean a real professional, well dressed, a great car (Mercedes I mean, a black one) and unlimited time in the country.

Also, this experience was not expensive at all, at least not if we are comparing those prices from Romania with the prices in Germany, Italy, or any other country from the western Europe.

Even in the US prices are way higher, and the quality I am very sure that cannot be matched, as the car was in a great shape, and the driver that went with me through all of Romania was simply great.

So, I have to recommend this experience to anyone who is travelling in Romania, as a car with a driver can pe as cheap as a cheap without a driver in the West - so I have to recommend this great experience.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu